UPDATED 24th MARCH
We are making some changes due to Covid-19. As of today (Friday 13th) we are implementing a remote working plan. Our systems and working processes have been structured so that all the services we provide can be delivered no matter where our team are located. We have stress-tested our business continuity and remote working set-ups to ensure we continue delivering great work for our clients.
Why are we doing this?
Our priority lies with the welfare of our staff, their families and the quality of the service we provide our clients. We will continue to deliver an uninterrupted service to our clients.
Our team members are not considered vulnerable to the virus or known to have visited known affected areas.
What are we changing?
- All of our team are working remotely
- Our main Sevenoaks studio is now closed.
- All calls should now be made to Mathew Eamer's mobile number 07789546951.
- Meetings will be via video conference wherever possible (our preference is Google Hangouts).
We will continue to maintain the highest possible level of service that our clients expect.
We will continue to deliver new, exciting and effective creative work to support our clients.
We will continue to support our team, partners, local (and not so local) business throughout the un-usual time - donating time, equipment and expertise when we can.
We will deliver the work you need to make a difference, solves problems and keeps businesses relevant.
We will fight loneliness, isolation and 'distancing' by staying in touch, talking, seeing each other (via video) and unleashing our never ending ability to laugh.
With my greatest support and thanks,
Founder & Creative Director
13th March 2020
Revised 24th March 2020
The incubation period of COVID-19 is between two to 14 days. If a person remains well 14 days after contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus, they have not been infected.
The following symptoms may develop in the 14 days after exposure to someone who has COVID-19 infection:
- difficulty in breathing
If you have visited our studio in the past 14 days and have been instructed to self-isolate or are exhibiting symptoms, please inform us immediately.
We will continue to follow government and WHO advice at this time.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately
- Wash your hands with soap and water often
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects/surfaces
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
More information on Coronavirus COV 19